IFR is looking for a Statistics Expert
Jan 04, 2018 Frankfurt Are you a „number person“ with highly analytical skills? Excellent! Then you may be the right person to elaborate complex statistics for our national association and international federation.
The VDMA Robotics + Automation Association supports more than 270 member companies in the fields of robotics, integrated assembly solutions and machine vision. It provides highly specialized services, a unique network and represents the members’ joint interests in the economic, political and technological domain. In addition, VDMA Robotics + Automation hosts the Secretariat of IFR, the International Federation of Robotics (www.ifr.org). The IFR connects the robotics community around the globe. Each year, its statistical department publishes the reports World Robotics Industrial Robots and World Robotics Service Robots, the world’s most authoritative source for statistical data on robotics.
You are up for the challenge…
- Are you a „number person“ with highly analytical skills? Excellent! Then you may be the right person to elaborate complex statistics for our national association and international federation.
- With your solid knowledge base, you are able to prepare and present market and business analyses.
- You are in charge of further developing the statistical program of the VDMA Robotics + Automation Association and the International Federation of Robotics.
...with dedication and know-how
- A university degree in Economics or Mathematics or similar qualification
- Several years of experience in compiling complex statistics
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools, especially MS Excel and MS Access
- Expertise and experience in the application of analytical methods
- Excellent English - German would be an asset.
For more information please visit www.vdma.org
Seize your chance to work in an innovative sector! We offer a demanding and diversified position in a committed team with an open atmosphere.
For further information please contact Patrick Schwarzkopf (Phone +49 69 6603-1590).
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Department for Human Resources
Lyoner Str. 18
60528 Frankfurt am Main
Phone +49 69 6603-1641