Nov 05, 2018 — Seize your chance to work in an innovative sector! We offer a demanding and diversified position in a committed team with an open atmosphere.
The VDMA Robotics + Automation Association supports more than 300 member companies in the robotics and automation sector. It provides highly specialized services, a unique network and represents the members’ joint interests in the economic, political and technological domain. In addition, VDMA Robotics + Automation hosts the Secretariat of IFR, the International Federation of Robotics (www.ifr.org). The IFR is the global voice of robotics connecting its community around the globe. Its statistical department is the world’s most authoritative source for statistical data on robotics.
You are up for the challenge…
- Management of the Secretariat of the International Federation of Robotics including organization of global meetings, administrative tasks, financial controlling, and supervision of a small team
- Representing the global robotics industry vis-á-vis a wide range of stakeholders worldwide including governmental agencies, international organizations, the financial sector, press and media
- Further developing the value proposition of the federation, the work program and its membership base
- Close collaboration with the elected bodies of the IFR
...with dedication and know-how
- Work experience in PR, journalism or association work is a plus
- Native or near native proficiency in English, good working level of written and spoken German
- Interest in technology and its economic and societal impact
- Strong communication, writing, cross-cultural and organizational skills
- Strong team player, taking initiative, characterized by flexibility and willingness to travel
For more information please visit www.vdma.org.
For further information please contact Mr. Patrick Schwarzkopf (Phone +49 69 6603-1590).
We are looking forward to receiving your application.