Save the Date - World Robotics 2021 Press Conference
“Robot Sales Rise Again”
Frankfurt, Oct 14, 2021 — The World Robotics 2021 Industrial Robots report shows a record of 3 million industrial robots operating in factories around the world – an increase of 10%.
© World Robotics
- Where do America, Asia and Europe invest in the global automation race?
- How does the sector of service robots evolve?
- How do robots speed up the economic recovery and help to revolutionize the transformation paths to climate neutrality?
The International Federation of Robotics invites journalists to an online press conference for the publication of the new World Robotics 2021 report:
When: Thursday, October 28th, 2021, 13:00-14:30 Central European Time (CET)
- Milton Guerry (SCHUNK, USA), IFR President
- Dr. Susanne Bieller, IFR General Secretary
- Dr. Christopher Müller, Director IFR Statistical Department
- Dr. Werner Kraus, Vice-Chair of IFR Service Robots Group
- World Robotics 2020 – Industrial Robots: The global automation race in numbers
- World Robotics 2020 – Service Robots: Success story for professional & private use
- Robotic trends and new fields of application
Please contact Carsten Heer for any questions you have: email: [email protected], phone: +49 40 82244 284