The International Federation of Robotics (IFR) invites journalists to the World Robotics IFR CEO Round Table 2017 where world leading experts e.g. from Amazon, General Motors and ABB will discuss automation and the future of US manufacturing - one-on-one interviews can be arranged.
Robots play a key role in automating the US economy. Human robot collaboration and artificial intelligence will be game changers in the manufacturing industry.
When: Monday, 03 April 2017, 01:00 - 03:00 pm
Where: AUTOMATE 2017, McCormick Place North, Future of Automation area, Chicago, IL
- Jon Battles, Amazon
Director, WW Engineering Advanced Technologies
- Mark Franks, General Motors
Director, Global Automation and North America Vehicle Launch
- Craig Hertig, Engineered Machined Products
Director of Engineering
- Howie Choset, Advanced Robotics Manufacturing Institute (ARM)
- Per Vegard Nerseth, ABB
Group Senior Vice President
- Michael P. Jacobs, Applied Manufacturing Technologies AMT
- Timothy Ward, Journalist, Washington D.C.
- Welcoming and presentation of the participants of the IFR CEO Round Table by Gudrun Litzenberger, IFR General Secretary (5 minutes)
- Presentation of new Global Sales Data of Industrial Robots by the IFR President Joe Gemma, KUKA USA (15 minutes)
- Discussion on “Automation and the Future of US Manufacturing” (50 minutes + 20 minutes questions of the audience)
- Get together and personal interviews with the panelists (optional)
To register, please contact Carsten Heer:
phone: +49 (0) 40 82244 284