Frankfurt, Sep 08, 2017 — Industrial automation is progressing rapidly in factories around the world. From 2018 to 2020, sales of industrial robots in China alone are expected to increase by 20 to 25 percent per year - according to the latest IFR forecast. The European Union has attained a top position worldwide as regards robot density. France's car industry automates faster than the UK and the USA is picking up speed.
The new World Robotics Report 2017 shows where Europe, America and Asia now stand in the automation race. How will the conquest of industrial robots progress in the automotive and electronics sectors or even completely new fields of application until 2020?
The International Federation of Robotics invites journalists to a press conference for the publication of the World Robotics Report 2017:
When: Wednesday, September 27th 2017 at 1:00 pm CET
Where: Frankfurter Presseclub, Ulmenstraße 20, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Joe Gemma, President of IFR (KUKA USA)
- Gudrun Litzenberger, Director of IFR Statistical Department
- Steven Wyatt, Member of the IFR Executive Board (ABB)
- The worldwide automation competition with industrial robots in figures
- Outlook 2020 on Europe, Asia and North America
- How robots will conquer new fields in the future
LIVE STREAM: Watch the live streaming of the IFR press conference online on http://tiny.cc/ROBOT-IFR-LIVE-STREAM on the 27th September 2017 at 13:00 CET.
Please register free of charge with Carsten Heer; email: email@example.com, telephone: 040 82244 284