Industrial robotics is widely used around the world as a means of reducing costs and improving production efficiency, changing the technological process of enterprises.
New trends and markets are emerging - robotics applications are expanding, the cost of robotic solutions is decreasing, and the service business model starts to use for robotics. The state and trends of the robotics market will be discussed by key world and Russian experts in Ekaterinburg, Russia.
Topic for discussion:
- Robotics and new markets: where and why is there an awakening demand for robotics?
- Robots as a Service (RaaS): Can the service model be successfully applied in industrial robotics?
- Robotics as part of the overall modernization of production: What structural changes in the production process will robots make? How will the introduction of robots affect quality standards, requirements for the qualification of employees, production safety?
- Manufacturing robots and components localization in Russia: how to change the Russian market for appearing the local manufacturers?
- Armin Schlenk, Director Marketing of Yaskawa Robotics Europe
- Susanne Bieller, General Secretary of International Federation of Robotics
- Mikhail Ivanov, Director of the Department of machine tools and investment engineering of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia
- Maxim Zverkov, founder of Abagy Robotic Systems
- Oleg Plusik, General Manager of OMRON Electronics
- Representatives of industrial enterprises, integrators and robot manufacturers
Moderator: Alisa Koniukhovskaia, CEO of Russian Association of Robotics